Friday, June 29, 2012

Greater Things happen when you trust in God part 2

I have been working a lot lately trying to get in enough hours so I can take off the week of the Isanti County Fair. It is just 3 short weeks away and I am starting to feel nervous. It will be my first County Fair showing Sean, meaning I won't be using D.C. at all during County Fair. A big change for me. D.C. is still doing fine and has been a great pony horse for Sean. Mom and I ride D.C. and Sean on the roads getting Sean used to traffic and having them both get some excerise side by side.

Tomorrow and Sunday is our Isanti County 4-H Horse Camp at the Isanti County fairgrounds with the learning part on Saturday and the fun show on Sunday. I hope to get some good pictures from that that I can post later on here. Our Drill Team is performing on Sunday at the fun show and it will be Sean's first performance with the Drill Team. I am SO excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment