Saturday, May 26, 2012

I GRADUATED!

Well it is now offcial; I have graduated from High School and Homeschooling. I graduated on May 8th which was a little while ago but I have been very busy to try and write everything in this blog post. The ceremony went well and I cryed while my mom gave me my charge for my future. Then I cryed during the congration song "Before The Throne" and the turning of our tassels. My class colors are white and teal; white for the salvation of Jesus Christ and teal for my horse's show blanket color.

Then on May 10th, it was the first night of Drill Team. I wrote last that D.C. had a relapse of the tick-borne disease and then Sean had swelling on his knee. So I rode another 4-H family's horse named Cleo. She is a Quarter Horse/Morgan Mare. She has a nice trot that feels gaited but she isn't. So at the next drill team practices - May 15 and May 22, I rode Cleo while my Drill Team  coach rode Sean (He was acting kind of crazy). So I am planning on riding Sean this Tuesday, May 29th without him acting crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment